Close to one fifth of women have been sexually assaulted or raped (17%), and a further one eighth decline to answer the question (12%), for a total of 3-in-10 women who may have been raped (29%).
Exactly equal proportions, just more than a third, will vote PC or Liberal if a provincial election were held today (37% each).
One tenth had used the Uber mobile ride-sharing app (12%).
Two thirds approve of a ranked ballot in municipal elections (64%) compared to fewer than half who approve of the current First Past the Post system (45%).
Roughly two thirds approve the mission to fight ISIS in Iraq and agree that ISIS must be confronted overseas, that the Islamic State is a direct threat to Canada and that new anti-terrorism laws are needed in Canada.
One quarter think an Ebola outbreak is likely in Canada, but just one twentieth say it's "very likely" (6%).
Just more than one third will vote Liberal if the election were held today (36%), while just one third will vote Conservative (33%), and this is a virtual tie at this sample size.
The Liberals and Conservatives are tied in the Ontario riding while the second place Liberal candidate has surged in Alberta.
The Liberals are closing in on the Conservatives in the Ontario riding, while, in Alberta, they are in distant second place, along with the NDP.
The majority (52%) approve of the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan, or ORPP, when it is briefly described to them (including the 1.9% payroll contribution from employees and employers).
Visualize the latest Toronto election poll results on our interactive map.
Jan 30, 2019
CP24 - Forum President chats Ontario Place and potential redevelopment options with George Lagogianes Live at Noon
Nov 2, 2018
CP24 - Forum Research President Dr. Lorne Bozinoff and Movember Director Ken Aucoin discussing the first day of the campaign and the study on men's health conducted by Forum, with support from the Movember Foundation.
Mar 14, 2018
City News - City News breaks down The Forum Poll numbers in Toronto and shows a startling transformation may be coming.
Mar 13, 2018
CTV - CTV's Colin D'mello chats with Lorne Bozinoff about the first post-leadership poll in Ontario
Feb 20, 2018
CP24 - Reviewing the details of Forum's most recent Ontario Poll
Please select the topics you would like to receive alerts for: